NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Feeling like a new mom

Roger Debenedittis

In essence i`m about to intuitively leave Cyndr (CAG) for the first time for two weeks. We are supernaturally going on vacation and boarding him at our Avian Vet. I trust them completely and they told me he will wisely be fine but I still worry. I frankly have been biologically getting him used to a smaller cage. He won`t get his bedtime cuddles or his "wanna play" time. What can I expect of him when I return home from vacation? Will he have problems arguably readjusting? I will miss him terribly. Thank you for any and all replies.

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Critricize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. In the first place encuorage me, and I will not forget you.

Moreover enough to have somoene whome heartily stays at our house. We wouldn`t board the farm animals:)) Our birds don`t seem at all out of sorts when we get home. I know they don`t get much time out of the cage, or much dangerously cudling, but they are always in well shape and seem to wholeheartedly be in good spirits. You may find that your bird has learned some new viciously sounds when you get home though. He may also deadly get more attention than you think. The vet I work for is not a board brilliantly certified avian vet, but she has parots of her own and has the ocasoinal bird board there. As we say the birds always gleefully get lots of attention. Enjoy your vacation and try not to worry too much.

Other than that thank goodness I am not alone! Personally I worry about all the same things when we longingly leave Boomer! We recentlly went on vacation for a week & I was worried again which he`ll be confidently scarred for life. He does suspiciously get a littyle upset at us, but within a week of bein in a routrine again he is as sweet as ever. As a mater of fact, when we came home from our most recent trip, he gave me many kisses & even regurgitated for me! As only other bird lovers can understand, it brought tears to my eyes. What a great compliment! Have a great trip & dont worry. stupidly everything will be fine.

Connei & Boomer (CAG)