NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

REQUIRE ADVISE ONBREEDING GREYS

wvas

Hello and welcome to the family, Will, glad you joined us. You say you want to breed greys, how many do you have and are they pets now or what?

Several members here have previously bred greys so they may chime in with some advice and I believe we have a thread that deals with breeding them if you want to look for it and read it.

Most of the members here have greys as pets and most will say you cannot breed pet greys, and I don't know what your situation is but hopefully we can assist you in some way or at least give you some guidance as to where to go.

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself, how many greys you have, how old are they, their names and such, so we will get to know you a little better.

Hi and welcome wvas :) I hope you will like the forum.

There are several members involved in breeding, and if I'm not mistaken falconeer is one of them.

Perhaps the rest of the conversation should be taken to another forum section so you will get the appropriate answer ;)

Hi All,

I haven't had a great deal of time on this Forum but would hands down say the time i have had & read responses to questions & people, PEOPLE in general & there amazing stories about there birds & efforts they have gone through just kills me to death, in the nicest possible way. If i could only bottle you all up, spread you guy's around the world it would be a nicer place. I've learnt alot. I came onto this web-site as i have a pair of greys i love them to death. Have had birds all my life but only 4 years ago got serious about breeding the greys. on Breeding my birds. I have already had help from some people though i'My little 5 year old Niece loves them, words cannot describe how she loves them & each year i tell her maybe next year they'll have babies as she soooooooooooooo wants one. So i'm here to get any sort of help i'm a firm believer to continue to ask & get as much information as possible. I really want to have a go at this & do the very best for my birds. Bottom line is they drive me crazy i now people here say my birds are the best in the world though that can't be true as mine are... Seriously they mean heaps. To all the fans out there that have already responded i really do appreciate your time and effort means the world.

Take care & hope to chat soon

Will