NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Romeos mommy

jamie777

Hi my name is Jamie. I'm from Texas. I have a TAG that is 13 weeks old as of 11/15/07. He picked my girls and I out at 4 weeks of age. I'm here to learn all I can befor the arrival of our baby. He is still on two hand feedings. He is doing really well eating on his own, but still excepting hand feedings. Well I just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks-

Jamie Romeo_11_weeks_old_right_way.JPG

Romeo_11_weeks_old_right_way.JPG

Hello and welcome to the family, Jamie, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new Tag of yours. He is a cutie too, I absolutely love the babies, they are so adorable.

Please read thru our many threads on various topics for lots of useful and helpful information on all aspects of grey ownership. If you have specific questions you would like to ask please do so, we will try to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

You are doing the right thing in learning all you can before you bring your baby home, this is a lifetime committment and you need to know what you are getting yourself into. I'm sure you are gonna make this grey an excellent mom and we look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing stories you may have to tell us.

I assume Romeo is his name, has he been DNA sexed as a male?

Welcome Jamie!!

Great looking TAG. Your wait to have him home will not be much longer. I nice to hear that you had the opportunity to visit and let this little fellow choose you and family. You are in for a wonderful loving relationship with this new addition to your family. :-)