NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timber and his forage ball...

Timbersmom

Aaahhh, success!! Very nice job sneaking that little vid like that. Good job you!!

That looks like the one I was recommending to Syed because Phenix loves his so much. ..? Maybe we found a must have for all the fraidycat fids. lol

http://www.amazon.com/Caitec-Foraging-Ball-Chain-Bell/dp/B00EOOQCH8/187-5246596-4833354?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01

We also have one of those pipe bells. Worth whatever it cost because I love the sound of it & it's another indestructabell that's been around for years & years in spite of massive abuse.

Yes, I think it is exactly the same one. It isn't a puzzle for him, but he loves it anyway. Sometimes he hangs on it and eats, sometimes he plays with it like in the video. I knew someone had asked about them but couldn't remember who! That's one of the reasons I posted it.

The tube bells are stainless and I found them at the bird fair. They are indestructible and great!

Phenix treats his like a Xmas stocking whenever I refill it. I put all different things in it & he loves it. The best part (besides it seems unbreakable & it's great to work w/because it's so huge) it even though it changes it's still the same. I can actually remove & change it up w/o having to go thru that adjustment period & potential melt down. It's actually new and exciting instead of terrifying & that's just a marvel to me & so appreciated!