NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Manzi's new tricks

Adele

I finally got a video of Manzi doing some of his tricks.

Now I need to catch of video of Manzi doing his color training (he picks out the right color block when I ask for a certain color, but he only knows orange, green and blue). I also plan on teaching him to ride a skate board but that is still a work in progress.

That is brilliant. I love when he plays dead! I watched a video of Manzi a while ago which amazes me. How did you get him to stay on the remote control car? I imagine my greys would be terrified just to see a car moving that fast, never mind sitting on it!!!

I LOVE your bird!

Siobhan

He at first didn't know what to think of the remote control car. His curiosity got the better of him and he approached it saying "hello" a few times seeing if it would respond. Within an hour of bringing it home he was climbing up on it and riding around. I did put him on it after he was already fine being around it and he liked it. Then he didn't want to get off of the car.

Guest briansmum

great video, i check youtube everyday for new grey vids and i was pleased to see another of manzi. he's a very clever bird.

i showed brian manzi's new video as an example of how it should be done. i think brian was jelous of manzi's talent, responding with a very un enthusiastic (and some what sarcastic) "wooo", i swear if he could roll his eyes he would have :P and upon my accusation he was a lazy bird he said "plllp" and flew off.

tell manzi, while brian may not appreciate his efforts, i think he's got the makings of a star :)