NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

One small step.........

Ronda477

Well had to share with all of you because you know how hard it has been for me this past two weeks. Now this isn't a huge deal but it made me very happy!:woohoo: I was talking to SweetHeart for about 1/2 hour and she seemed very interested. There is a table in between her cage and where I sit when I'm home and like I had said she comes to the corner where I'm at and sleeps and plays. Well after our little conversation about 5 minutes later she hopped on top of the lamp that sits on my table. She was a little nervous, when I went to get her off the wobbly lamp shade she flew over to the couch. And than I got her and was going to try to talk to her for a minute on my hand but her body and head were pointed towards her cage and I didn't want to force anything so I put her back. But I was happy that on her own she came a little closer!!! Just thought I would share with all of you! Something good for a change lol. Oh and I will try to add a pic to kind of show you all how we are, you can see the lamp shade in the corner and how close her cage is to my chair.

Thank you Everyone! I hope she keeps doing baby steps lol. Gives me something to look forward to. Lastnight after I put her in her cage she was very playful and running around and seemed to do it more when I laughed at her and asked her what was the silly bird doing lol. But thought I would give some good news for a change. Keep your fingers crossed for me lol:P