NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I am SO mad!

kins2321@yahoo.com

I read in the paper today, how a juvenile went into a family's home, found a bb gun and shot their pets. A tinneh grey, two other birds, a Lizard.

I can't express, how angry I am! I won't even tell you what I would do, if they were MY pets! I have been so upset all day. My co-workers knew of this, and hoped I didn't read the paper today.They knew how I would react. Can you imagine, if this was YOUR child that did this? Can you imagine the pain, this nine year old owner is going thru? I am HORRIFIED! These beautiful animals destroyed for no reason! I will be following this story closely in Webster, NY. A simple slap on the wrists, isn't going to cut it. Nancy

I read in the paper today, how a juvenile went into a family's home, found a bb gun and shot their pets. A tinneh grey, two other birds, a Lizard.

I can't express, how angry I am! I won't even tell you what I would do, if they were MY pets! I have been so upset all day. My co-workers knew of this, and hoped I didn't read the paper today.They knew how I would react. Can you imagine, if this was YOUR child that did this? Can you imagine the pain, this nine year old owner is going thru? I am HORRIFIED! These beautiful animals destroyed for no reason! I will be following this story closely in Webster, NY. A simple slap on the wrists, isn't going to cut it. Nancy

]

A very special book is now being opened. Your name is being looked for. When it's found, a huge A* is being

placed next to your name for showing serious empathy for the creatures who inhabit the earth. Believe me, not everyone has empathy for anything.

Showing no respect for life at all. A very sad event tragic for the family and the critters, heart breaking. The individual who did this should have to get shot with his or her own weapon wherever it would be the most painful. Public shaming and restitution should also be required, you cannot bring back what is lost but you can exact payment. Unlawful entry, destruction of "property" vandalism-hope the parents understand how horrid this crime is and that it can lead to human deaths if continuing down this path of darkness.

• 3 weeks later...