NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The New Sickness that now has inviltrated us

Dave007

Right now, let's forget about all the birds here and remember all the savagry that been going on in Cal and Paris and other places. People have been lost. lives have been gone. Children have been left with no parents There's a plague going on. Religious or non religious--it doesn't matter. Just remember how fucked up this world has become from people who consider it an honor to kill themselves. It's a new type of enemy that'll be very hard to control.

My grandmother who was Mormon used to scare the living hell out of me with her prophesies concerning the end times. Of particular note was her insistence that the San Jaun power plant which supplies a lot of the southwest with electric power was a prime target for a nuclear blast. I used to look at that thing and live in terror that one day I would see that flash of light and knew the shock wave would soon be at our house. I think she did more damage to my health with her babbling as I lived in fear of that for at least 10-12 years till I outgrew it.

If only she could see what was going on now!

Perhaps she can. It seems every generation has an End Times theory if you look back at old old newspapers they had the same fears that life would be destroyed one way or another. We just keep on putting one foot in front of another and get up if we get knocked down for generations. Hope was the final thing to be let out of Pandora's Box and I will continue to have hope and humor is a weapon. Did any of you see all the cat tweets from Belgium during their blackout of communications following the Paris attacks?

http://home.bt.com/news/news-extra/belgium-asks-for-a-social-media-blackout-on-brussels-raids-twitter-responds-by-posting-thousands-of-cat-pictures-11364020852182

Enjoy

Edited by Greywings

I dont own a gun! I am a FIRM believer, that people have the right to have one. I know the answer is NOT to take guns away from decent citizens, but certainly Obama was right if you are on the " NO FLY " list... you dont get a gun! Wait... that was me! I went away one weekend, I was on the " NO FLY list". Say WHAT? I hadn't flown in ten years! It got resolved, but the mix up worried me " Who is in charge of the no fly list?" They certainly have got to do better than put a 55 year old woman on the " no fly" list, whom is afraid to fly. and they just made me even more afraid! Nancy