NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Possible Adoption Situation Help.

tankaray

We try that. One step ahead of Megan seems to be more than I can do. As I was reading this, she just landed atop the fridge (AGAIN) and is after the magnets. She's determined to play with them, I am determined to leave them there and convince her to leave them alone. I strongly suspect this is a battle I will not win, lol.

Well, they are HER magnets. You obviously need a refresher on the rules of parrot ownership. You should have seen the battle we had the other night over some eggnog. Toby the Caique decided mama was drinking his eggnog and pitched a half hour fit picking fights with everyone in the house because she wouldn't give it to him.

I don't even know what nice things are anymore. I see furniture ads and they just don't look right to me. Where are the beak notches? Why do all the legs on the tables made now a day all look the same? It just isn't right! Same with new houses, it seems they like the textured wall all looking the same with the edges of walls squared off, my edges are all rounded, uneven and lumpy. Window sills in new houses too, now that's is just going to far! lol

Muse... you lost this battle! LOL! Leave Megan's magnets, for Megan. You will NOT win this battle! LOL I remember having the alphabet magnets on the refrig. They all got thrown off! I would say "A", there goes the letter "B", thinking I am educating her. NOT... but I appreciate, that she doesn't chew or destroy any picture I have on the side of the refrig, which are of my mom, Ryan and Sean. Not sure why she doesn't go after them. I would be upset.. I ask for very little, so I try to think of it as " respect". More like Sophie doesn't like that side of refrigerator! LOL Nancy

Hehe, seems like you all wear these bumps and bruises on your house like a badge of honor. I think I am going to break the news to the wife tomorrow that I am just going to leave the new doors in the garage for awhile until things settle down if they ever do. :rolleyes:

Hey now....new avatar of a Caique. That's more trouble than a Grey. I can attest.

If he was a chewer to I'd lose the last two hairs on my head. Luckily he's an oddball and is pretty relaxed. He's finally flying pretty good now, he was a ground dweller when we got him last Dec/Jan but living with Charlie he had to adapt. So he thinks he's a big shot now strutting his stuff ontop of all the doors.

Beautiful birds need beat up furnishings so they stand out in all their glory. At least that is what I am beginning to think. Your Caique is gorgeous and the lighting is perfect in your picture.

Thanks, he likes the camera (iphone) where as Our TAG does not. :(

image.jpg