NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Why Does He Do This?

chezron

Brutus usually hangs out in the kitchen/office/bird room with all of us--me, Pancho the Panama Amazon, and Jimpster the Quaker. Every few days he flies into my bedroom, within earshot, and stays there for awhile. He usually talks and whistles or just hangs out. I miss him when he does this. Sometimes he is gone for hours, even though I call him. Usually hunger gets him to come back. Why does he do this?

I think they like a little alone time to 'chat amongst themselves'. Dorian is with me most of the time, but he does seem to enjoy some time with me in another room and us calling and chatting back and forth to each other. He doesn't really talk when we're in the same room, so it gives him some time to flex his vocal muscles.

Brutus usually hangs out in the kitchen/office/bird room with all of us--me, Pancho the Panama Amazon, and Jimpster the Quaker. Every few days he flies into my bedroom, within earshot, and stays there for awhile. He usually talks and whistles or just hangs out. I miss him when he does this. Sometimes he is gone for hours, even though I call him. Usually hunger gets him to come back. Why does he do this?

Mine sometimes likes to hang out on the bathroom door when no one is there in the very back room and whistle away! I often enjoy the free time in those moments as well. I know he is not getting into anything. ;)