NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What I discovered in the basement

kins2321@yahoo.com

So I went down to the basement to borrow a tape measure from Sean. I gave him the okay, to take over 75%...this summer, develop a workshop. I haven't been down there for months. I found a design for building an Aviary for Sophie, and evidence that Sophie has been there as well. Pages and pages of designs and plans! I know Sophie loves him to death, but now I know their secret of what they have been doing all summer... Of course, I don't know a thing. Sean would be embarrassed. ( thats just how he is). They are good! ( budding engineer ready to graduate next year). I'm sticking with " I know nothing!" Nancy

LOL! ( I think!). I am actually regarded with my peers and friends, as a " very normal" person, with common sense! I DO think out of the box. I do this personally and professionally. Nancy, has a plan! When I am charge at work... we are short... I have a plan! I do tend to be more creative... and I always hear " Oh NO! Here we go!".I tend to have to do charge, when we are short, and have to be creative.

Not sure if Sterling likes me. Nancy