NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It`s not that easy being green;

Ray P

Kermit the frog sang, It`s not that easy bring green. By the end of that song that`s the color he wanted to be.

Green, the color of spring

To a golfer, a putting green is the place to be.

To a rich man, It`s color of money.

To a Landscaper, it`s fresh cut green grass.

To a person driving a car, it`s the green light that lets you go a head.

Green is a cool and relaxing color.

To a parrot lover green is the main color of the Amazon species

The green color of a Amazon parrot is accented by many other color combinations that bring out their beauty and elegant looks.

The yellows and blues and the reds, along with the dark eyes that seem to change color are a picture to behold.

It`s easy to be taken in by the beauty of a Amazon, I know I was.

003.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by Ray P

Always learn a little about the home they live in when they repeat what they hear, nice video. Much better than a recycled bird that cries,swears and makes siren sounds.

The second part, most definitely. But not so much the other part. Phenix & Kura will both sit in a corner & have 10-15 min monologues which are all basically "NO" & Stop it & "Don't! Get out of there!" &the like. Anyone would think no one every said a nice word to them. But I've actually come think it reflects their mood at that moment because anyone who knows the spoiled little critters knows it certainly doesn't reflect their overall life style.

Anyone who can't see the magnificent beauty of our green birds, large or small*, certainly doesn't deserve to live w/one, Ray.

*Charm told me to put that in there ")

Edited by birdhouse