NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Eyes of a Amazon parrot

Ray P

One of the most amazing things about Amazons parrots are their eyes.

If you look deep into their eyes you can see their soul and not only that you can see them looking back at your sole.

There eyes can show you a gentle side that most people can`t see, but it`s there in those eyes if you only take the time to look.

There is more to a zon than their clownish actions and their seasonal hormonal bouts with Mother Nature.

If you ever get a chance to be up close to an Amazon, Look into their eyes and you will see what I mean.

• Haha 1

Oh yes Ray, GREAT THREAD!

I spend a great deal of time looking into Nilahs eyes to see her moods, how she is feeling, what she wants to do, and especially her love for me. She wears her heart in her eyes. It makes me happy to see the enjoyment in her eyes when she gets excited about something, or is enjoying a tidbit of food. Her excitement when I talk to her, those pinning eyes filled with words!

neeow... It is an amazing experience! Amazon's wear their heart on their sleeve. They are very emotional, and let you know how they are feeling! We lost our Kiki... but even Sophie, who rules her kingdom with an iron fist, always was very empathetic to Kiki with her high emotions! When Kiki was molting, Sophie kept everyone quiet...

In return, Kiki taught Sophie how to fly, and try new foods, They were a perfect balance! Nancy