NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi

Chuckles

Hi all.

I am the proud servant to my 2 cheeky CAGs, Chuckles and Bozo.

I was told Chuckles was 8-years-old when she came to live with me early this year. She is ringed but I cant get close enough to look at it properly (some of you will have read about her on other forums but she is not too friendly due to her past). Bozo is 14-months-old and has been living with us for 4 months.

Chuckles, Bozo and I live in Bonnie Scotland and share our home with 4 retired greyhounds and 8 rescued cats.

Hello and welcome to the family, Chuckles, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

I like your description of your purpose in life, yes I guess we all are servants of our greys, they certainly demand it don't they, but we love them all the same.

You certainly have your work cut out for you in the one grey's case, it is a difficult process trying to gain the trust and bond with an older bird that comes with baggage. But with your love and lots of time and patience I am sure you can accomplish that, remember small steps.

You do seem to have a love for greyhounds and lots of cats, I have 2 cats and 2 dogs and that is plenty enough for me. You must have a big heart to rescue so many animals, I am in awe of you, not everyone can do that and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you can.

Take your time and read thru our many threads for lots of useful and helpful information that may answer many questions you may have regarding greys. If you have any specific questions please just ask us and we will try our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Chuckles and Bozo you would like to share with us please do, we would love to see them.