NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Suitable?

jbsmomto1

I am looking at getting Storm a playstand. This is the one I am looking at https://elite-pets.com/default/stand/a16-white.html I suck royally trying to imagine if it is a suitable size for a TAG, Storm is almost 3 and weighs about 314G .....I wish places would say what birds it is suited for but they don't...so what do you think?

The reason they don't say which birds are listed for a certain size stand is because any parrot will go on the stand unless he doesn't want to. It has nothing to do with size, shape The only stands you wanna stay from are the tiny parrots use. The bars are too thin. A medium sized parrot needs a stand which has thick standing bars. Many people even make their own out of scrap wood. The one there is fine for a TAG or CAG.

Copy%20of%20P1010004.jpg

Edited by Dave007

That looks great! Sophie has a similiar gym, that is 100% metal, without the floor insert. It was her first gym she came home with from her previous owner.She will slide down the sides 90 miles an hour! LOL... Sophie won't accept any new gym, no matter how amazing or similiar it is. Sean my son just repairs it over and over, and Sophie just expects him to fix it! Every few years, he fixes it, and tells her " you need a new gym!" She just gives her squack of approval after she does a test slide. Nancy