NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

possible new rehome

So, many know I am still recovering from the loss of Zoey my pup one year ago. I lost Sunny my sunconure the sameday, a year apart last weekend. My heart is closed, to getting another dog, and I felt my heart was closed to getting a new bird.

After going to my birdstore today, and talking to the owner that really knows Sophie... he encouraged me to grieve for the loss of Sunny, but not to close my heart to getting her a companion! He knows her well, and feels she will get lonely, even though when I get home, her door is open. He feels he can find me a " rehome" bird, knowing Sophie personally, and find the perfect match! I am excited, as well as hesitant! Nancy

No candidates yet....I'm not fussy... just don't want another grey. Sophie rules, and it is soooo much work to have more than one grey! ( kudos to multi grey owners!) I was more concerned about it not being fair to get another bird, their door would have to be closed until I got home. as Sophie's door is opened in the birdroom and i'm not willing to change her enviroment. My bird guy said that wouldn't be a problem. I am hopeful! Nancy