NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Winner of Edible People Comp ....

lovemyGreys

The votes are in ......... & the winner is ..........

{Sports-000200E4} Nevjoe with Wanna Hula

Congratulations Joe, if you PM me your full postal Address i will get your prize sent of.

A big thank you to all that entered,A great effort from you all :)

Get ready for the next one :P

{Characters-0002012E}well done chief!lol you deaerve it you sound like a really lovely fella! who really knows his stuff .oh and am not a really good cook so i will speak to you 1 day soon and get a simple recipe that i can follow (itallian ov course)so i surprise my family and say ive cooked for once :) {Feel-good-0002006E}

thats if you dont mind any way {Feel-good-000200A2}

{Characters-0002012E}well done chief!lol you deaerve it you sound like a really lovely fella! who really knows his stuff .oh and am not a really good cook so i will speak to you 1 day soon and get a simple recipe that i can follow (itallian ov course)so i surprise my family and say ive cooked for once :) {Feel-good-0002006E}

thats if you dont mind any way {Feel-good-000200A2}

hulaG.gif

Thank you ALL for the votes and your warm words. For those who didn't vote for me are welcome to kiss my ring. Just kidding I think. I'm sorry I had to eat my Hula girl, but she was so sweet I had no willpower. I had to push Hemingway away because he was eating her skirt and her carrots suit. A bird doesn't fly far from the tree.

Thank you ALL

It was, and still a lot of fun.

BIG thanks to Tracy(lovemygrays) for adding some fun to the forum. She is always working for me and you.

KARMA to you Tracy.

Joe