NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

kc0cxe

I joined/posted several days ago, and thought I would make it official. I am an ER nurse, and about 10 years ago, I saw a visitor in the waiting room sit down while holding onto a small cage. She took out a conure, placed it on her shoulder, and began to read a book. What a magnet. She told me about her bird, and how much it meant to her. I was really moved, and knew, someday,,,,

My wife and I have 4 house rabbits. While picking up some hay and pellets, I spied this young grey. That was about a month ago, and it's been downhill ever since. After much research, and thought, We're ready. We'll pick him up Tuesday. This site has been a treasure trove of info. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the family, KcOcxe, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey.

Thats an interesting story of how you got interested in birds and they are magnets and it is what got you to where you are now, about to be a proud grey owner. I have a sun conure that was my first parrot and she is a delight to have, she also sits on my shoulder a lot.

Please read thru many of our threads for lots of useful information and if you have specific questions you would like to ask feel free to ask us anything, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

In doing your research, I am sure you have found out what all is involved in owning a grey, they are unlike other birds in many respects and will be a lifetime committment.

If you have a picture of your grey you would like to post we would love to see him, maybe after he comes home you can share one with us. We look forward to hearing the stories of the new adventures that are to take place in your household when you get that grey home. Please keep us updated on his arrival.

Welcome kc0cxe !!

Congratulations on finding a new family member for your home. Your new Grey will bring much happiness into your lives.

We'll look forward to hearing more from you and seeing some photos once you get your new Grey home. :-)

welcome to this great site i love it so much i cant switch it off! people here are great 2 you'll get to no all you need to no on here, all you have to do is ask. i bet your so excited and cant wait for tuesday! its like fetching a new baby home its great fun there not quite as boring as a new baby though :laugh: they keep you on your toes from the word go, they really are a treasure to own i would never be without mine now hope to speak to you soon and good luck with your new addition. ;) {Nature-00020095}