NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi newbie here with my 4 birds

Hi everybody I'm so glad I foud this forum and I look forward to getting to know all of you and your birds I have 4 bird 3 of them I rescued from horrible circumstanses I have 1 yellow crowned Amazon named Fergie rescued 10yrs old, 1Fiery Souldered conure Rescued her name is Luna and she is 8yrs old, Tyco is my African Grey Congo she is 4yrs old and she is also a rescue. then last but not least my little Sprout he was hatched Dec.18 2006

Animation1.gif

Animation1.gif

Hello and welcome to the family, Patricia, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful and helpful information. If you have specific questions you would like to ask, just ask and we will do our best to answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have a picture of Tyco that you would like to share with us, we would love to see her.

I commend you for rescuing these birds of yours, it amazes me how some people can treat these wonderful creatures like they do, but I know they are loved and cared for now. Maybe sometime you can tell us the circumstances that brought them into your life.