NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ever have a day, when your grey drives you nuts?????

kins2321@yahoo.com

Got home from work as usual, let Sophie out of bird room and she went CRAZY! TOTAL destruction! She found a pencil, thats a no, started chewing lamp shade, thats a no,pooped on my pillow while I was changing, pulled on Ollie's tail ran off laughing, destroyed the mail before I could check my bills! Of course, its all my responsibility... but in ten minutes???? Put her on my shoulder and grounded her! LOL! It drives me crazy when she is WAY ahead of me and I can't keep up! Nancy

They all drive us crazy one day or another! Even though Sean was only home for six weeks from college ( way too long in my opinion), she really spent alot of time with him. Now the moment I am home, she flies out and grabs onto me by the bottom of my hair. Very strange. I always spend a lot of time with her but she is getting obsessive! Nancy

I had bird on head day yesterday. Not on shoulder, not on wrist, on my head and not just one bird! Three of them yesterday decided it would be much funner to be there than anywhere, Bongo, Gus and Chacho. Monkey see, monkey do. Which reminds me, Chacho needs his nails trimmed. I am afraid to wash my hair this morning with all the little puncture wounds.