NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Irritating website issues

SRSeedBurners

I've had this issue with the website for some time now. It renders the forums completely unusable and I'm getting real tired of it. Really need something done about it. Maybe the website admin can contact the tech support for a solution?

Some screenshots that may help -

This is what I see when the issue starts to creep up

GFIssue_01.JPG

And then the website will start acting up. At this point it's getting hard to use

GFIssue_02.JPG

GFIssue_03.JPG

This is the part that really irritates me. These shots show the whole screen has gone completely haywire. Nothing can be done at this point until it clears itself up. This can last anywhere from 1-10 minutes. It's even gone 15 minutes before.

GFIssue_04.JPG

GFIssue_05.JPG

I'm pretty sure I got a bad bug from the site. All those google warnings must have been right. I was just looking for trouble when I clicked on here...

GFIssue_01.JPG

GFIssue_02.JPG

GFIssue_03.JPG

GFIssue_04.JPG

GFIssue_05.JPG

• Haha 1

Update: I have notified the tech dept. They seem to have the same problem on their end as well. They are looking into this ongoing problem you seem to have , said thank you for the screen shots, but they are at a loss and told you to buy a new computer....or a new Playstand........?????

• Haha 1

Oh my goodness, that Grey virus is so-o-o easy to catch & it just doesn't go away!!! Sometimes it also morphs into a multicolored version. That can really cause absolute chaos. Often multiple times a day.

Looks like you've got it really bad. Pretty sure there isn't any fixing the problem, no matter what you do. You should just resign yourself to the fact that this has become a permanent thing. ")

• 4 weeks later...

LOL - I hear it's a bug that originated somewhere in Africa. Once you've got it you can never get rid of it. It can effect the keyboard, rubber gasket around the screen and the power cord. I have had all those things replaced on my computer since the issue started a few years ago. It's a chronic bug but it's manageable.

LOL - I hear it's a bug that originated somewhere in Africa. Once you've got it you can never get rid of it. It can effect the keyboard, rubber gasket around the screen and the power cord. I have had all those things replaced on my computer since the issue started a few years ago. It's a chronic bug but it's manageable.

My wife's laptop has multiple keys missing from this very virus. This is dangerous and serious business people.

• 4 weeks later...

Haha... I'd have kittens if Alfie landed on my PC and started pulling bits off. He's banned from the desk! The closest he gets is the back of my chair.

What's that you've got in the background- looks like some kind of rope net? It looks amazing!