NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Parrot survey

JZSCA

Hello, my name is Jessica Hadfield. I am a second year animal management student, with a love of parrots and for my end of year thesis i am doing a study on African Greys (Congo and Timneh). I have an interest in animal welfare and have decided to do my thesis on the abnormal behaviour displayed by these parrots in captivity. In order to try and work out what causes problems and ultimately try to develop methods to help affected birds and prevent it from happening to future birds. I have designed a short survey to gather data and would really appreciate it if any members here would be willing to complete my survey. The survey is completely confidential and not designed to be judgemental in anyway. I have included a link below and would appreciate it if as many as possible would fill it in.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B25P8NT

Thankyou in advance

Jessica

I took your survey and would like to add that Greys are a very complicated being, just like child.

A grey in the wild and a grey in your home live in two different worlds yet they share the same needs.

They need food, water, shelter, a need to protect them self and socialize with other to live.