NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

TalonSis Now Room Moderator

CeasarsDad

Hi everyone. I wanted to tell you that TalonSis, everyone's favorite young photographer, has been promoted to Photography Room Moderator. I think everyone would agree there is no better person to take over this room then her. She is ambitious and excited about photography and it shows. She will be a GREAT asset to this forum and to our staff of Moderators and Admins.

I would love if you could take the time and congratulate Melissa on this wonderful new job. DON'T LET US DOWN KIDDO. :):) :)

I'll Go first. I love you Melissa, congratulations on your new job. I KNOW you will do it better then anyone could. Make me proud. :)<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/11/08 12:42

congratulationblueglow-f06d775fbb92e9054accd0552f3b3e92.gifTalonsis

This is a well deserved responsibility for you. Your experience in photography and talents that you have already displayed, make you a great person for this. :-)

I know you will bring a lot of fun and activity to this room!!

congratulationblueglow-f06d775fbb92e9054accd0552f3b3e92.gif

Congratulations Melissa on your appointment as Mod of the photography room, I can't think of anyone more qualified, except for CD of course, to handle the job. You have certainly shown your talents using the camera and photoshop and we shall learn a lot from you.

If you manage this room as well as your Mom does being an admin then we are in for a treat, she does an excellent job and I know you will too. She is very proud of you as am I and we look forward to having you join us as part of our team, you go girl.

You are a very sweet talented young woman and you will go far in this world, and we need more young people like you and I am so glad I got to know you and your Mom, she is very special to me you know.:)

Guest briansmum

way to go melissa!!! i couldn't think of anyone better for the job. your photos are always to lovely and i'm sure you'll have some great advice for other budding photographers. {Communicate-00020110}

Yah Melissa!!! You are perfect for this room, and I know you will do great ;)!! Many congratulations!!!

I expect plenty of critiquing from you, I plan to flood your room with lots of photos!!!<br><br>Post edited by: Makena, at: 2007/11/08 20:25

Congrats Melissa! I always enjoy looking at the photos you've submitted. I like this room a lot, and think you'll do a great job. As Kristin said, expect plenty more from us, as we just got a new camera recently as most are already aware. Good job{Emotions-000200BE}{Emotions-000200BE}

Congratulations Melissa!! I am so happy for you! And of course I am the proudest Mom of all! You have done a wonderful job with the advice and photos you have offered to share here. Your photo-shop tutorial is the best!

I know you will do a wonderful job here! CD picked the best! And besides, you have him and I to keep an eye on you!! :laugh:

• 8 months later...