NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

the battle begins

kins2321@yahoo.com

It was harder then I thought it would be! Sorry I havent been here, but was very busy keeping Sophie safe.Sophie LOVED Ryan the moment he walked in the door. I knew she would. She remained faithful to Sean, so you couldn't tell whom she was more happy to see. Ryan had a new dog, as well as our adopted son had a new puppy. We had too many dogs that were new to our family.

In the end.... both Ryan and Sean kept Sophie safe, she loved them both equally! She stepped up to both of them, when I made sure pups were caged. Ryan leaves tomorrow, so Sophie will be able to come out more.

In the end.... I was the one who couldn't have their " best friend" out.I was becoming irritable! Sean recognized this! LOL Nancy

I will try and figure out how to post video of Sean and Sophie. Ryan left today. It was exhausting, trying to keep Sophie safe. The doors opened once they left, Sophie was back in her element. While she was more confined then usual, she had alot to say! She exhausted her vocabulary. I could tell she was worried she had done something wrong! She is a little nervous with her new freedom that she has always had. While her birdroom was closed to kitchen and family room, it was opened to the upstairs.Sean tends to do computer stuff upstairs.She seeked him out daily in his room. He delivered. Let her know mom is very busy with work and keeping those dogs away! I owe him big time! Nancy