NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Thats mine rom!

kins2321@yahoo.com

Sophie LOVES when I do bills. I pay the old fashion way by check. She has her own registrar, I have mine. She gets her bills ( leftover). While I usually talk out loud when I do bills, so does Sophie.If she attempts to chew my active bills, I have to tell her " NO MINE!" She backs off by three steps. Yesterday, I told her " NO MINE"... she told me " NO MINE!"She wasn't going to back off! LOL! I know she knows what " NO, mine" means. When I go to clean her toys, she tells me the same thing. I promise to bring them back!

I'm thinking, if she wants to be possessive of my bills, she needs to get a job and pay them! LOL She is too darn cute and I LOVE her to death! Nancy

Thank you Talon. I am sure you are patient as well! I discovered " high end Industrial vacumns" a long time ago. I no longer let their mess make me crazy! LOL! I LOVE my interactions with Sophie. I work long hours, but she is always ready and willing to hang with me. She lately loves for me to pet one foot, while she works on a regurg that is amazing! I always tell her'" settle down.... I am good!" I get her regurg in my hand, and thank her Nancy