NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Adoption Question

Talon

Welcome Oli... What is your sons name? They will do well I am sure. Greys seem to bond extremely well with our younger generation! Ryan and Sean, coming home the same day....luckily I will be home from work, two hours before they get home. She is going to go crazy! I'm just glad I can be here to make sure her enviroment is safe. Nancy

Well, an update...I just got to work..my son lives with his father, (I work there for the ex's business). I just saw Oli. Poor thing is shell-shocked...He won't come out of his cage...he is very quiet. It's very hard to see. I am so sad for his (Oli) little feelings...my son is talking to him, sitting by his cage, and offering him his usual treat when he is used to it. He is eating, but not interested in anything new.

He is talking up a storm alone in his cage when no one is around..quite the closet talker! I will get to see him 4 days a week as I work downstairs from his room..I do try to stay away...Oli needs to bond to my son..his owner was a woman, so I don't want to get to close for that reason.