NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Don't forget our wild birds

Luvparrots

It is cold, wet and dreary here in Washington State. So just a reminder everyone to feed our wild birds in this time of year when the wild berries, seeds and such are at their lowest. I always put yesterday's parrot food leftovers outside for the wild birds in my neighborhood. Every little bit helps. So remember be kind to our wild winged neighbors. I love to watch the bluejays and other winter birds eating with such delight.

Thank you for thinking of them wild feathered friends. Before getting my baby grey, I used to park my car at a near park to eat my lunch or have coffee during my lunch break. I noticed there were so many wild birds just hanging around so I ended up getting some bird food for them. Did it everyday, but now I have my baby to come home to on my lunch breaks to feed hhahaha.

BTW We plan on moving to WA in the future. Hawaii is just getting way to expensive and way too many people on such a small island. We dont mind the wet and cold(well, we say that now... lol). Been there 3 times and loved it.