NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sharing time.....

robopetz

We have my boy Bongo, 8 or 9. Gabby, my hubby's girls who is 25 and Cotay, also my hubby's girl who is 13. Another girl who will be moving in within the next few weeks, Ixta. I don't know her age yet but she is named after a volcano. And 2 more in a few months who are retired breeders, don't have their names yet. She keeps telling me their names but they are not sticking in my head for some reason. lol I am thinking about changing all their names to "hey, you there", man that would be so much easier for me! I think poor Gabby thinks her name is Bong-Co-Ahhh-Gabby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gilbert was pre loved by a few homes when we adopted the timid but loveable little TAG almost four years ago. DNA testing revealed her true identity and we call her Miss Gilbert now. On the day I told her we got DNA results she started saying "Night night Gil girl", I tried to convince her that Gilda was a good name for a sprightly little comedienne but she prefers Gilbert or Gil girl. We don't know her exact age and that keeps me a little off balance so I will have to soon decide a year for her and stick to it. She is estimated to be between 9 and 11 about now. Usually when asked I will say, well I've had her for three years and I think she will be forever two years old no matter how long ago she has hatched. :-)