NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What a cute little bottom!!

murfchck

Who could ever resist this cute little bottom? What a little baby and he pooped right down the front of my shirt and I didn't even care! I love my Mondays. Also a picture of a red front and scarlet macaw that I got to play with today. The scarlet is a sweetheart, I would take her home in a heartbeat! Oh heck, if I could they would all come home with me, home by the way would be a padded room my hubby would be putting me in, lol.

20141027_150029_zpsc9vdmvgi.jpg

20141027_150034_zps0yxbkjfe.jpg

20141027_150743_zpskj9cmetp.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine is a breeder. I get to play with all the babies to help socialize them. No new blue throats right now, just the two that are not completely weened yet, the rest were already in flights. The scarlet kept his wing over that baby alot. It was like he was hiding her or keeping her warm. Sooo cute!

Oh how adorable. It brings back those heart pounding moments of meeting and holding my baby greys for the first time. I can't get enough of these baby pictures. My MBS (Multiple Bird Syndrome) is having a serious flare up now. Lucky you to be helping these little ones learn to love people and get ready for loving homes. You are perfect for this "job".

There is no way I could go play with all them babies and not want to bring them ALL home !!!!!!!!!! What a great thing to do to help socialize them. I want that job!

I fell into MBS but .... what I ended up doing was talking my friend into getting one and I will "help him" raise LOL see how I snuck my way into a 2nd bird but not really? LMAO :D :D well I thought it was genius jus sayin! :o I am just nervous how Marco would act if I ever brought one home for real to "her" house. I am sure there will be a day, I fall for some sweet baby and it'll be all over but for now I have her and a part time conure to love on :D that works.

Heres a funny .... we are working on a new website for Marco and Dixie and uploading pics and videos. So I have been going back and looking through countless baby vids and pics of Marco. WHAT a trip down memory lane ... over 700 pics and vids. I dont even think I have that many pics of my own children and thats only been in a few years span. How the hell did time go so fast? She is going to be 3 in December !!!!!!!!!!! 3!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby is growing up!

Look who's little red bottom is growing up! "she" was standing up like a penguin and flapping those little wings. She is going to be so smart too, just really pays attention to everything. I didn't get her out though, she was either flapping, eating or sleeping so i mostly played with the scarlet and red front.

20141103_162335_zps7fz8beeu.jpg

Do you all remember me talking about Sugar Ray (RayRay)? He was the blue throat with no toes, well he is all grown up too and this is him on the side of the playpen, he climbed out and perched there all by himself. His parents also chewed his wing so he can't fly but he sure gets around and you find him in places you would never expect.

20141103_162325_zps3mhs5yuc.jpg

Ok. You seriously have to stop posting photos of that widdle baby red tail.

A. He/she is a direct sibling to GreycieMae.

B. He/she is cuter than what I can withstand.

C. CAGs talk directly to my soul.

D. I don't need another bird.

That picture is so cute. And he has food on his little face.

Who could ever resist this cute little bottom? What a little baby and he pooped right down the front of my shirt and I didn't even care! I love my Mondays. Also a picture of a red front and scarlet macaw that I got to play with today. The scarlet is a sweetheart, I would take her home in a heartbeat! Oh heck, if I could they would all come home with me, home by the way would be a padded room my hubby would be putting me in, lol.

20141027_150029_zpsc9vdmvgi.jpg

20141027_150034_zps0yxbkjfe.jpg

20141027_150743_zpskj9cmetp.jpg

These are Red Fronted Macaws

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=red+fronted+macaw+on+youtube&FORM=VIRE6#view=detail&mid=3851507D306B10D0AFD83851507D306B10D0AFD8

Edited by Dave007

Look who's little red bottom is growing up! "she" was standing up like a penguin and flapping those little wings. She is going to be so smart too, just really pays attention to everything. I didn't get her out though, she was either flapping, eating or sleeping so i mostly played with the scarlet and red front.

20141103_162335_zps7fz8beeu.jpg

Do you all remember me talking about Sugar Ray (RayRay)? He was the blue throat with no toes, well he is all grown up too and this is him on the side of the playpen, he climbed out and perched there all by himself. His parents also chewed his wing so he can't fly but he sure gets around and you find him in places you would never expect.

20141103_162325_zps3mhs5yuc.jpg

These are Blue and Gold Macaws

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/DaveVP/100_1273.jpg

Nope, they are blue throats. You can see on the last picture, the one in the pen in the back, his front is the only one showing. I have blue and gold's so i do know the difference. I think she only has one blue and gold and he is one of her free fliers. And by the way, i thought all blue and golds looked like this...lol heehee

20120426_114450.jpg

Edited by murfchck