NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Saying HI/My introduction =)

robopetz

Hi yall! Just wanted to say HI and thank you for this wonderful forum here. A little about my self.... I have always had birds since I was 15. I am a vet tech student who would like to try and specialize in avian behavior after that. Now to my birdies. I have a sun conure - Charlie, cockatiel - Zsa Zsa, lovebird - Benny, red vented bulbul bird - Poot, and a just got me a CAG 2 days ago. The lil CAG is just 3 weeks old and I am hand feeding him/her. Oh ya, I have hand raised all my birds from just 3-4 weeks of age. I am spending ALL my free time learning about greys. I know some general knowledge of birds but nothing specific to greys. I am doing my homework here to learn all I can about these fascinating fellows. Sorry for the long ramble! Yall seem like a great group of people and I am happy to start being apart of that. Now lets see of I can get a pic to load here.

Take care, looking forward to meeting lots of new people/friends and of course their greys ^_^

10703992_10202893674042845_3830834802493783167_n.jpg

Welcome to our forum and thank you for joining us. Your baby grey is transfixing. We love those baby pictures. It's really good you have so much experience to be feeding such a young one full time. Greys are unique and exquisite creatures. I'm sure you are totally smitten by now. We all learn from one another and this forum has helped me tremendously with our introduction to African Greys. Now you have me curious to discover what is a red vented bulbul bird? :-). Congratulations on your beautiful new baby.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I just realize I never gave you all my name lol. My name is Robbie =) I am excited to start this journey with my life long friend. I am anxious for the lil one to grow but at the same time I am trying to enjoy all these baby moments too.

Hi robopetz and welcome to the grey forum to you and your grey.

Any name yet for your new companion ?

He / she looks great.

You have a great collection of fids.

Hi, I am currently still trying to find a name for him/her. Just hard not knowing the sex yet. Thanks!

Welcome to our forum and thank you for joining us. Your baby grey is transfixing. We love those baby pictures. It's really good you have so much experience to be feeding such a young one full time. Greys are unique and exquisite creatures. I'm sure you are totally smitten by now. We all learn from one another and this forum has helped me tremendously with our introduction to African Greys. Now you have me curious to discover what is a red vented bulbul bird? :-). Congratulations on your beautiful new baby.

Thank you! It is a local wild bird here. He has fallen from his nest at a week old and I rescued him from family who found him and did not know nothing about him or birds.

Red-vented_Bulbul.jpg

Welcome to our forum. Your baby is a cutie pie. Congrats on your educational plans as well. The world needs more Avian vets! Don't suppose your lifelong dream is to move to Ontario Canada after you graduate? Lol

Maybe?..... I do have family who lives down there. lol

Welcome. Such a cutie!! I also have a Sun Conure and a Tiel, but that is where I stopped! LOL Do you take your baby to work with you or is someone home to take care of one feeding while you're gone? Looking forward to watching your little one grow.

Hi there, my Sun is the spoiled rotten brat of them all hahaha he is gonna be jealous of this CAG. Well he already is. Poor guy. Luckily I love 10 mins away from work so I am able to come home on breaks and lunch.

Hmmm... I made a big long reply and posted it but its not there. Sorry, still trying to get familiarized with this site. Lets try again, hahahaha.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I just realize I never gave you all my name lol. My name is Robbie =) I am excited to start this journey with my life long friend. I am anxious for the lil one to grow but at the same time I am trying to enjoy all these baby moments too.

Hi robopetz and welcome to the grey forum to you and your grey.

Any name yet for your new companion ?

He / she looks great.

You have a great collection of fids.

Hi, I am currently still trying to find a name for him/her. Just hard not knowing the sex yet. Thanks!

Thank you! It is a local wild bird here. He has fallen from his nest at a week old and I rescued him from family who found him and did not know nothing about him or birds.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25732[/ATTACH]

Welcome to our forum. Your baby is a cutie pie. Congrats on your educational plans as well. The world needs more Avian vets! Don't suppose your lifelong dream is to move to Ontario Canada after you graduate? Lol

Maybe?..... I do have family who lives down there. lol

Welcome. Such a cutie!! I also have a Sun Conure and a Tiel, but that is where I stopped! LOL Do you take your baby to work with you or is someone home to take care of one feeding while you're gone? Looking forward to watching your little one grow.

Hi there, my Sun is the spoiled rotten brat of them all hahaha he is gonna be jealous of this CAG. Well he already is. Poor guy. Luckily I love 10 mins away from work so I am able to come home on breaks and lunch.

Thanks again! ^_^

Thank you all! He/she (ya, still no name yet) is getter bigger already and walking better everyday. Flight feathers peeking out and the red tail pins are visible.

I have made a long reply to all a few days ago but it said it needed approval before its posted but yet to see it being posted here, does it normally take that long? Sorry! New here and still trying to get used to things here.

Take care! =)

Robbie

Since you asked..... lol

CAG3.jpg

First pic is the lil one playing with toys for the first time. They are very curious of things at such a young age. 2nd, he/she is standing up. 3rd, was taken yesterday after a feeding. Boy do they grow fast in these stages, there is already a difference from the 1st and 3rd pic. Enjoy!

CAG1.jpg

CAG2.jpg

Hi Moderators! Thank you for all you guys do around here to keep this wonderful forum awesome as it is. Do any of you know what happen to my reply here? If I recall correctly it said it had to be approved and I may have submit it twice sorry. Thank you!