NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Oh no! You didn't say that!!!!

Luvparrots

I have been shuttering over some of the things Sterling Gris has been saying lately and I know he is not the only potty mouth in this Grey Family so come on everyone ......

What is at least one of the phrases your grey has learned from you or other members of your family/friends.

Sterling Gris:

The phrase is: Darn Bird. But comes out as............. Damn Bird

The phrase is: Sheshe wants a cocktail. But comes out as........ Sheshe wants a cock

Come on everyone share!!!!!!

luvparrots....LOL! I LOVE it! I have to be honest... Sophie is BORING! She has a very clean mouth, as I threatened Ryan, Sean and friends, that if she says a " bad word"... they would all pay!!!!!! They all curse terribly. They took me seriously!

She does an EXCELLENT copy of a bottle of wine being opened for " girls night" weekly! Since she is a girl, she is allowed to attend minus wine. LOL! Nancy

Haaaa funny! Timber does the "damn bird" too. Not sure where he learned it or if he came up with it himself, but he says it with relish. I haven't heard any phrases that he has put together like that himself, mainly because he does most of his talking when I'm in the other room and can't make out what he is saying. Knowing how intelligent they are though, do you wonder if Sterling Gris knows exactly what he is saying? I do. They seem to have a wicked sense of humor.

You are all making me feel better. Miss Gilbert came in with a few foul words and when she gets in a mood she says them with malice. Her favorite naughty word has morphed to many different combinations and inflections. She reminds me of the old George Carlin routine pondering the many forms of another four letter word. It started with the long slow drawl of sheeit, then the emphatic blame game of shitonthefloor, and shitter-who-did-THAT? She knows exactly what she is doing and she positions herself to see my reaction and gives me a tilted head stink-eye challenge and dismisses me with her standby original sheeit with a big emphasis on the t. I know why it continues. She knows that I ignore it and walk away and she also knows David finds it pretty darn funny that a bedraggled little grey bird is getting the best of me.

Gizmo came to us with a Greek swear word as part of his vocabulary. He said it quite a bit when he first came, but says it rarely now. I fully expect him to come out with a "Well, SH!T!", as I let one out loudly when I dropped a small anvil on my foot the other day.

Cotay is my pirate mouth. The very first time I took her picture after she moved in she just looked at me slit her eyes and said "F*** You". She burps and farts then laughs. We were told she says "oops, I farted" after a fart but we have not heard that. She also speaks Spanish so I wouldn't know if she were cussing me out or not, lol. Bubba says the f- word too, but not like he use too and the k at the end has dropped off when he says it now. Chacho speaks French so heaven knows what he is saying to me, the only English he says is "Oh my God, Alberts freaking out" and hello. The rest is either French or bird babble, I will never know.