NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

He almost ate David Boreanaz !

Acappella

So I'm in the kitchen doing the dishes listening to Dorian happily chewing away on cardboard, as he does most afternoons. Then I have the distinct thought, "Um, I haven't given him his cardboard box yet today". I look over to his play stand and see that I pushed it a little too close to my DVD's. Grrrrr

p.s. I can't get my picture of the DVD case to upload from my iPad, so just imagine Angel Season 1 box spine with the area all around David's pretty little head chewed off. :(

Edited by Acappella

Our Irish Wolfhound accidentally shut herself in our daughters bedroom while we were out. Came home to a mangled doorknob where she tried to let herself out a trashed bedroom and a well chewed and trampled Science Fair Project. She took the dirty chewed paw printed pieces in a got a 2 day reprieve.

It has taken Dorian a while to warm up but I imagine he was thinking about that cardboard you had yet to supply. As his gears were turning "hmm, must be she put these boxes of DVDs close for my perusal". Great idea. I know it won't be near as wonderful as I imagine but reaching the goal of getting Miss Gilbert out of her shell is sure to involve damage at some point. I don't always rejoice and jump to clean her messes, but my mind does often have a little happy dance that she has come this far. Glad he got only the box and not the disk inside. When that day comes, some companies will trade a new one for a damaged one for a modest fee.