NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Another poop question

Acappella

So glad lovemybird! broached the poop topic below! Dorian's still almost totally cage-bound so poop outside the cage isn't a problem yet, but he's started holding it through the night and doing a really big poop as soon as I turn up the light and greet him in the morning. I don't remember him doing this in the store. During the day he's right on schedule, about every 20 minutes. Does anyone else have a bird who does this, and do you know if it can hurt him. (not that I can think of a way of changing it!)

The morning poop is a secret that all Greys owners keep as a suprise for new grey baby owners. We get such a belly laugh of the shock when the morning bomb gets dropped on the unsuspecting new parronts ;-)

Welcome to the Grey ownership club :-)

{Feel-good-0002006E}

yep...you are now a full member of the Grey Owners Association.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Holding it won't hurt them...I take mine to the toilet every morning for his morning bomb and then he holds it till I get home and I can take him to the john again.<br><br>Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2007/11/06 18:51

Guest briansmum

yep same here. when he was a little baby he pooped through the night but now he always does one when i cover him for bed and then always a huge one in the morning, which involves lots of butt wiggling and whistling :lol: