NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Best Friend!

Talon

Nilah has become very attached to me over the past 6 months or so. I am not allowed to go anywhere with out her, that includes the bathroom. While my greys would like to come in there with me, they will just throw everything on the floor or chew all the woodwork. .....so I try to sneak away without them. All I have to say, is "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom"...my greys will wait, but Nilah will come out of no where like a rocket and land on my shoulder as I am walking...she will stay there and talk nonstop, until we leave.

When I sneak outside on my back deck in the morning, she flies to whatever window is closest and watch me, then when I sneak around thru the garage to the front of the house.....BOOM! She's landing on the front window, watching me water the flowers.

She spends most of her time at night sitting on me as I watch tv, but I MUST always hold her foot...sometimes she wants me to rub it for what seems like forever. (she LOVES her foot massages) but mostly I just have to hold it.....

Question to other amazon owners....is this normal? Foot holding and foot rubbing? Lol

20140905_192501_zpsxhguskuz.jpg

Edited by Talon

It's so nice to have a Nilah update. She went through that morning tussle with you and came back from it sweeter and more attached to you than ever. Unfortunately on my screen, there is an icon saying you moved or deleted the photo. My question is? Who is rubbing the feet of whom? LOL.

Cricket just loved her foot massages.

She would hold her foot up to my finger and move her talons so I could rub her foot pads.

The bottom of her feet were so soft and as I rubbed the bottom soft part she would open and close her talons for the longest time.

Edited by Ray P