NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A Cinderella Story

Muse

Thank you so much! I feel very blessed to be a part of this forum and I constantly refer new Grey owners here as a go-to place for the best advice.

On the giving points, I noticed I am getting notices that come with comments. When I click "thanks" it never offers me the option to leave a comment. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere?

Congratulations, Muse, on becoming the first Honorary Members! Agreed. You and your husband have such wonderful hearts. I thought the earlier batch of photos were fantastic, and just now caught the ones from the 11th. The joy and confidence that emanate from them is just priceless. One life at a time...... couldn't send you more good karma because the forum is telling me I need to spread it around, but if I could, I'd click it a baker's dozen :)

I am on Facebook as Dee K Hicks and Regis's mom tags me in a lot of pictures, so I think if you friend me, it will show the pictures. She updates us constantly on his progress. He's getting stronger and stronger as time goes by. I can only imagine the atrophy from being in a cage too small to even really move around in. He's really blossoming now!!!

Muse, if you are talking about rep points, you have to click the "*" button. It appears between the thanks and the triangle. Then you can give rep and leave a comment if you wish.

Duh.....

Wow. I feel silly. All this time I thought it was the "thanks" thing that was generating those notices.

Thank you so much for explaining this!