NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jus Chill'n

birdhouse

It may seem more like early fall here in New England. But this stretch of mid to high 70's has been perfect pet weather since there's less need to worry about over heating. They're getting really used to being outside.

I looked over to check & they couldn't have looked more mellow. Just dozing in the sun. Couldn't resist a few shots on the iPod to remind me later on when the snow's piling up outside.

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

Great pictures. I have four to carry out for sun. A chore. Can't wait for the aviary to be done!!!!!

I get aviary envy every time I see pictures. I can't tell you how much I wish I could have one! But an aviary in the woods isn't really doable. If for no other reason than the sun moves too much too fast. That's just in the day, let alone the season. At least w/the carriers I can chase it. So I just keep telling myself that lugging cages around is great exercise. lol

Aww.. love them in the sunshine! Birdhouse, what part of NE are you in? I am in western ma

SE MA down along the coast & just far enough away to be out of range of most of those really ugly snow & cold patterns you guys get clobbered w/so much more often.

Aww. Birdhouse you have a Papillion. I have a 4 yr. old female. What a DIVA! lol I love her. They are the sweetest dogs. Mine is a red head also.

Pixie is an "accidental" rescue who I've had for about a year. She was a puppy mill breeder for 6'ish of her 8-9(?) yrs. Then I was her 3rd private home in a year. She does look like a Diva, but really she doesn't know much about her inner princess or even her inner dog, yet.

She's following a long line of well loved "field & streamers" who've been 10 times her size & she's doing a fine job of catching onto that!! She's also just a little too much of a sweetie to be a true diva. Which is just fine, too. lol

Edited by birdhouse