NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

screenshot

SRSeedBurners

That is awesome. I am going to need full two way cam with Isaac if I ever go on vacation. One to see him, and one so he can see me and I can talk to him and let him know I'll be home soon. I'll probably end up paying someone to come live with my boy if I go away for more than a couple days.

I see the Caique and bat (AKA Grey), but where is the Jardines? Can you give me a hint where he is in the pic?

He's in the cage. He looks like he's part of the toy hanging in the middle - look at the very top of the hanging block toy and he's the top block. ;)

Greycie and Toby the Caiquey-Jiu-Jitsu master can be out at the same time. Rio has to stay locked up when they are out because he starts fights he can't finish. When he's out Greycie has to be locked up.

Edited by SterlingSL

I actually had a bat that was on the " inside" of my screen last week! Sean wasn't home... I was freaking out! I tried to keep it together, put on a hoodie, closed bird room, put Ollie outside, found the bat near sliding glass door, and swept him out! Lots of hissing and spreading wings! I was sooo proud of myself! No chance of Ebola, or Respiratory disease affecting the Middle East, carried by fruit bats! Sean, my son, just laughed at me. Nancy