NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Please Adopt this Adorable Macaw

chezron

I realize this is probably the wrong forum, but most likely, the most visited one.

http://bird.rescueme.org/California

There is the most adorable macaw, Chili, that may be euthanized if not adopted.

I would adopt her except i already have three and I am a single lady. She sounds very sweet. She tolerates dogs and harnesses. She may be plucking her tummy a bit.

Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 3.18.27 PM.jpg

I REALLY don't want another bird... but DO have an extra cage. My " open cage" belief will be compromised. I also have a friend of my kids, that wants to move in for a few weeks in august with his new pup , a German Shepeard, that will need to be " kenneled", unless he or myself is here. Let me know if this bird runs out of " forever home options!" Nancy

Good news, I did some networking and found a very trustworthy person in CA who has plenty of connections and resources and she is already in the process of contacting him to discuss helping Chili find a good home!

Wow! Thanks Muse! I contacted Brad, the owner, and he has 20 potential owners! I hope he is discerning. Chili seems special to me. I also shared the name of a very good bird rescue, Mickaboo, in San Jose, where he lives. They do excellent work!

chezron... I am so happy! Sean and I sat down to talk about it. We agreed if you couldn't find a home, we would do it, but were nervous we would have to " rethink", Sophie's activity. We really didn't want to do that, as she is a very happy girl! KUDOS to you... for being determined, finding this baby a home! People like you, can make all the difference in a rescue's life. Nancy

Wow! Thanks Muse! I contacted Brad, the owner, and he has 20 potential owners! I hope he is discerning. Chili seems special to me. I also shared the name of a very good bird rescue, Mickaboo, in San Jose, where he lives. They do excellent work!

Yes, he sent me an email letting me know that he had an overwhelming response! It is good to know and I hope he screened them very carefully.