NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Mini Cones

Talon

I have been buying mini cones that are used for ice cream. I put yogurt or baby food (veggies) and sprinkle with granola inside them and give 2 to each bird in their snack bowl about once a week. They absolutely love them. They are very tiny, about 2 inches high if that. It's been a big hit!

Those sound perfect! HRH was not keen on the regular sized cones, and I honestly didn't even think about the baby cones. /smacksforehead. I'm going to give those a try. Now that she loves her little foraging carousel, I'm thinking that putting one standing upright in one of its boxes might do the trick. She's much more adventurous about food and toys than when she first arrived.

Yes, be sure and get the mini cones, they are very tiny, perfect for them. inchest think they are even 2 inches. I can put just under a tbls of yogurt or sweet potatoe their favorite in it and sprinkle granola. The hard part is keeping them upright in the bowls as I put them into the cages. I usually add more snacks around them to help them stand up.