NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I have a mission.

Ray P

My mission is to answer two questions.

1. Can you have a happy home and a happy Amazon ??

2. How can you have a happy home and a happy Amazon ??

But first, Is there room for a parrot in your life and your life stile ? Remember you have to make the adjustments and not the parrot.

Remember time is of the importance. Do you have it to give ??

Don`t expect you parrot to be grateful for all the things you do for it. After all you put in a cage.

Are you ready to earn a parrots respect and not the parrot earning yours ??

Can you afford a parrot or Amazon ??

Can you deal with a head strong Amazon In a loving away ??

Do you want a parrot because it can talk ?? No guarantee that a parrot or Amazon will ever talk.

If you want something guaranteed to talk than get a radio.

If your life stile has no room for a parrot than wait until it dose.

To answer the first question. Yes you can have a happy home and a happy Amazon

In future post I will share what it takes and how Cricket and I built a relationship that will last a lifetime as Cricket will always be with me.

If you ever thought you would never want a Amazon, you may change your mind.100_0060.jpg

Ray, I am so looking forward to your reflections and insights. I spent a lot of months wishing for Gilbert to stop being scared and to interact with me, just a little. Now I need to know the "How" that will build a tiny fraction of the relationship you have with Cricket. She may not be physically on your shoulder but you still have her in every fiber of your being.

Oh boy.....I can't wait!!! God knows I need all the help I can get with Nilah....I can't wait to

learn how to polish my bond with her. She can be a handful, but I'm learning to outsmart her all the time letting her think it's the other way around...it's the only way to handle her at times.

No better words were spoken in yor post, great questions for anyone thinking about adding an amazon to their family. It really is all about knowing your place in their lives, not the other way around.