NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Experiment!

Talon

Quite a few weeks ago, due to an autoimmune disease I have, I had to go gluten free. My morning weekday breakfast with my 3 birds consists of oatmeal, toast with peanut butter and small cut up pieces of different types of bagels. Seeing as gluten free bread and bagels are so expensive, and my birds waste so much, I make them the usual, and myself a seperate small plate for a bagel or toast.

So every morning, they go to my plate even tho my bagel doesn't taste very good and don't eat theirs! So it goes to show you, that no matter how bad te food is, they only want what YOU are eating even tho I pretend to eat theirs....

20140528_080602_zpsxymfdzbt.jpg

We seem to be hijacking this thread, but, yeah no fun in IBS or Hashimoto either. Sjogrens is the moisture producing glands attacking themselves so dryness is a major problem. Dry eyes and mouth are what usually sends a person to get a diagnosis. Of course, I had to be different and went with swollen glands in the neck that my doctor said looked like mumps, except she had never seen mumps! LOL

The dryness can progress to the internal organs and then the real trouble begins.

• 8 months later...