NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Mama Mia South of France

Hi everybody, my name is Chris and i'm a proud new owner of Mama Mia an 8 year old girl Grey. I live in the south of France near Toulouse on an old country farm, I have lots of parakeets living in a large avery and they fly free as I have no neighbours. I have always dreamed of getting parrots especially Greys. Mama Mia is very tame and very talketive "French ofcourse" I got her from people that are moving abroad and could not take her with them. I will teach her English and as my wife is Danish so this could get interesting. I'm joining this forum to profit from your experiences and advices and share joys. I am a retired photographer but don't expect top model images as my speciality was sport like football, F1 and basketball but I will do my best. Mama Mia as expected is taking her time getting used to her new home with improvements every day and is already after only one week looking very relaxed so we are very confident that she will be very happy with us. I will soon be posting some questions to you guys soon.

Kind regards

Chris:)

Thanks for your replies, I thought I had a profile foto of Mama Mia but I guess I have to read the instructions better ! I would love to post some fotos but that proves to be a bit of a chalenge but I will get there.

Bye for now

Chris

I would like to test to see if my avatar works ? I'm still not sure how to post fotos ! do fotos need to be compressed exact to a certain size ? I have some questions to ask but I really need to get things working properly before.

@+ Chris

Here is my home in the South west France, in the middle is my avery I built 10 years ago with 2 compartments occupied by Quaker parrots & ringnecks all flying free ! the Quakers spend all day fetching twigs to build huge nests one on top of the other. Mama Mia lives in my veranda.

@+ Chris

DSC_2205.jpg

DSC_2200.jpg

DSC_2203.jpg