NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

newbie from the uk

ikklecaz

hi im caryl from the uk and we have just got out 1st grey yesterday hes 4yrs old and called max and he is beautiful we are still getting to know him but he seems to have taken a liking to me as he will let me stroke him but he hasnt ventured out of his cage as yet and he is getting very good at talking and will tell us its bedtime when we switch the lights off.

hope to chat with all soon

caryl

xxxx

Hello and welcome to the family, Caryl, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this grey.

So Max is obviously a rehomed grey, how did you come about acquiring him? Is this his second home or has he been with other owners and what is the circumstances that brings him to you? Just a few questions to get to know him better.

Please read thru our many threads on various topics for lots of helpful information and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have, we will help you in any way we can.

If you have a picture of Max you would like to share, please do so for we would love to see him.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone

well max came out of his cage today and he sat all day on the top just talking away he still wont step up but it has only been 2 days and dont want to rush him.

we got max from a lady advertising him for sale as she was getting a divorce and was moving and could not take max with her this is his 3rd home as the lady got him of her sister when she emigrated but he does seem to have settled in well only prob we are having is he wont let my husband near him for some reason but hopefully have some time he will warm to him......

thanks once again for the warm welcome

caryl

xxxxx

I am glad that Max has settled in somewhat but it will take time especially since this is his third home so don't rush him and maybe in time he will warm up to your husband. Some greys will prefer one sex over the other and it is not much you can do about it. Keep us informed, Caryl and thanks for joining our family.:)

• 2 weeks later...