NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Garcia in the nude!!!! SFW

Her summer cool ensemble, never mind just keep on treating her like the treasure she is. Diet Sunlight, stuff to do and lots of spray baths or showers with water or Aloe vera juice or even the feather stuff you mentioned. That is a determined face she still has wings and tail so not nude yet.

She is just flashing for beads at Mardi Gras.

LOL, I like that. This was taken after a treatment of Feather in, so she was not very happy with me for spraying Her down. Lasted almost all day, the Thanks I Get haha.

Yeah, if I were a guy, and she was at my house, I would tell everyone I have a topless girl eager to meet me at the door every night. She is beautiful. I am not sure I would ever find the occasion in my life to say an African grey at my house would conjure up thoughts of grateful thanks to me. LOL. Mine has been topless before too.

I have a nudist colony at my house, your little girl is welcome to vacation here cuz she would fit right in! 4 of 7 are pluckers and 2 are bald except the lower wings and tails and one even has half his head bald. She really is beautiful and will flourish in your care!

Nancy, she got got a bath. She isn't sad, pissed maybe but not sad. :-)

• Sad 1

And I belong to seasonally naked Eclectus. Every winter the hormones come on & the feathers come off. But it really is what's inside that counts & she's still the sweetest little thing you could imagine.

It might be nice if Garcia's feathers come back. But she's already got the most important thing. She's got your heart ") More than a few fans, too. Hope you'll keep sharing your beautiful girl w/us.

Edited by birdhouse
  • Sad 1

She looks sad and uninterested! Whats going on? Nancy

I have a nudist colony at my house, your little girl is welcome to vacation here cuz she would fit right in! 4 of 7 are pluckers and 2 are bald except the lower wings and tails and one even has half his head bald. She really is beautiful and will flourish in your care!

Nancy, she got got a bath. She isn't sad, pissed maybe but not sad. :-)

^^^ This, she was sprayed down earlier that day (not her favorite thing) and was not very happy with me

Plucking has different reasons for occurring. The cause does not have to do anything with a care provider treatment or care. My neighbors, a son and mother, have a male eclectus. Much loved, and cared for. He is a chronic plucker and has been for his 15+ years that I have known him. Plucked when rescued from a pet shop, plucked when he lived with me and plucked to this day with his new forever home. Sully loves his care providers and they love him. I see them together all the time. A perfect match.

I have a warm place in my heart for Sully and he for me. After he went to live with my neighbors they brought him over when we played cards. Sully walked from his owner's shoulder to mine. Pecked/kissed me on the cheek with his beak and walked back. Brought tears to my eyes as I believe it was his way of thanking me for finally giving him a warm and loving home where he is safe and much loved. Priceless.

• Haha 1

Here is Cotay, she is my nudist grey. They use to put a cone on her also and as soon as it was removed, she pulled them out again. I know this went on for years before she came to us, now she has a lot to destroy instead of her feathers and oh so slowly a few have come in completely on her neck and back. Garcia will have ups and downs, just make her comfortable with the dreaded aloe misting for the itchies! lol

20140204_183225_LLS_zpsjya6uftg.jpg