NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hanging Amazon!

Talon

For those of you who don't own an amazon, I thought you might like to see how much they enjoy climbing and hanging upside!

Here's Nilah doing what she does best....showing off!

Of course Rikki has to add sound effects as well as my blind kitty trying to find his way thru the upstairs.

Edited by Talon

I had to go back and listen again. It was so much fun hearing my two responding to yours. One time at about 2:09 I heard "Nilah" and I'm pretty sure it was one of your other parrot, it sounded like you but farther away. It sounds like such a vibrant place. I love sharing that moment with your flock.

• Haha 1

My Bailey, TAG, loves to hang upside down. He can actually run across the ceiling of his cage upside down! I marvel at the strength they have in their legs & feet. And their fearlessness of falling. But, maybe if I had wings, and knew that I'd never fall to the floor, I wouldn't be afraid either.

I had to go back and listen again. It was so much fun hearing my two responding to yours. One time at about 2:09 I heard "Nilah" and I'm pretty sure it was one of your other parrot, it sounded like you but farther away. It sounds like such a vibrant place. I love sharing that moment with your flock.

Katana600: I can't thank you enough for this comment: "It sounds like such a vibrant place " Everyone in my world, friends, family, guests, call my house chaos with all the commotion that a house with 3 parrots, 2 very excitable dogs and 3 cats bring. In fact everyone tends to stay away because my house of loving pets gets so excited when we have company. Even though it shouldn't sometimes I feel embarrassed by the noise and chaos when others are around. But I now have a new outlook thanks to you!! It's not crazy and chaotic...it's VIBRANT!! I do enjoy each and every one of my pets, love them all to pieces, and usually don't care what others think...

• Sad 1