NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A short video of Greys enjoying a snack.

Mistyparrot

What an enjoyable mesmerizing video. They are beautiful. I am guessing those are the palm trees where they get the red palm oil. Can you imagine sitting and watching the flock knowing how incredible, unique and individual they are in their own right? Thanks for this link.

Those are my favorite videos - the ones where they are making the wild, natural calls. So beautiful! I play these types of videos for the birds so they know what they are supposed to sound like. Thanks for sharing!

Ohhh my. I simply love videos like this of them in the wild. My jaw was just to the floor the whole time. I think that is just so incredibly beautiful watching them like that. I think if it went on for 8 more hours...there I would still be watching them. They are so civil with each other too. All of them just enjoying the tree and the palm nuts. Simply awesomely beautiful. Thanks for sharing that.

First time I have seen this video. At first I thought it was the one that has been around for a while and shared here previously. Thanks for posting this. :)

I know...it's a shame they are so rare. I have only seen maybe 4 videos of wild greys, and one of them is really sad. This one was really sweet though!