NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Some happy moments with Cocoa.

dhorje

I had to cry when I read about Cocoa.

I know you must be heart broken , but you gave her a great life as I know she gave back as much or much more to your life.

She is truly missed by us that knew her through your videos and all the great pictures you posted on this form.

In your care, Cocoa had a full life experience with an abundance of love. All your videos show the pure adoration your family has for Cocoa. Your videos are beautiful and inspirational. There are so many people, young and old who have been touched by meeting Cocoa and your family. I smile at all the children on the playground learning about African Greys by the sensitive way you created opportunities for to meet new people. I take the greatest pleasure in watching from afar through this forum and greatly appreciate what you have shared with us. Your pain must be unbearable and fresh, yet you take the time to share beautiful moments with us to ease our loss of a flock member. You are a great example of a compassionate, creative and generous man. Thank you for touching us with your care of Cocoa and for sharing these beautiful videos.

I know how heartbroken you must be. I can only thank you and Cocoa for sharing with us all these years. I was always very happy to see you and your birds out in beautiful nature enjoying life. I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye too soon. Bless you.