NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sterling Gris Is Now 3!

Luvparrots

So March 9th. Sterling Gris is still a big lug of a guy who bullies his way around. He loves to eat and to talk and talk. He sings and even has his favorite team "Go Giants". My youngest has decided that Sterling will someday be hers and so teaches him to say things she thinks are cute. "Sheshe loves diamonds." "Go Giants" (are Giants football or basketball or is it baseball, I have no idea) a California team whichever.

Sterling is a very sweet CAG and Louie, the zon, thinks he needs to protect "lil" Sterling and when I put Sterling in his cage for the night, Louie flies at my head to get me to stop. Doesn't work but he tries. Ana Grey just tolerates him and feeds him treats. To her he really is a baby. When I first got Sterling 3 years ago, in August, Ana Grey would sit on my shoulder while I fed Sterling his evening formula. She was then and still now very motherly towards him.

Anyway, Happy Hatchday Sterling Gris! You are still my baby no matter how big you get.

Edited by luvparrots

Happy HatchDay to Sterling Gris. How time flies. He still is your baby and ours too through your posts and photos. I love that your daughter believes she has Sterling in training. I let my kids think that too, but really I am training them to be Miss Gilbert's retirement plan and I am teaching her to tell them things later. LOL.

• 4 weeks later...