NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Phoenix's Vet visit

M'sBabies

I decided to take Phoenix and my Sun Conure to the vet for a little check up and some grooming. Phoenix will be 1 on March 11th and he weighs 295. We have decided after much going back and forth to keep both birds flighted. Both are very healthy and we also found out my Conure is a boy.

It's a boy! Congrads! My sunconure has not been DNA sexed. The only one. I KNOW he is a boy. Our little senior sunconure was our first bird and a rescue. A far cry from when he first came home and would fly out and attack people's jugular!!! While he couldn't talk, he was quite good at presenting his complaints to me. After adjusting to Sophie and Kiki coming home, I always found them in one cage together with Sunny snuggled in the middle. Sunny our sunconure, HATED that they would " sink his rope". A reasonable complaint. Put in a second rope for Sunny to escape the girls. He was happy.He didn't speak a word...but I knew from witnessing daily events, what Sunny was complaining about. I would have complained too! Nancy

It's great to know that both of your companions are healthy and ready to take on another year. Also nice to find out about the sex of your sun conure. Did that entail a name change or had you guessed correctly? :)