NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

drip drip

kins2321@yahoo.com

Oh No! I have a leak in the ceiling next to Sophie's favorite spot. The gate separating family room and kitchen. I have a metal pot collecting the water. You hear " drip drip." Sophie has been fascinated by it for past two hours. I have been watching Sophie and I am getting a little worried. She is starting to head bob and clucking. I know she is about to repeat the sound, break into rap which I absolutely HATE! Nancy

Gotta wait till Spring. They never put down " flashing", whatever that is! Roof has been replaced.It is an extension of our house that they missed the flashing. Sophie clucking and dancing to the music. NO rap thank goodness! Sean coming home this weekend, and I'm sure Sophie will be in heaven. She and Sean have this weird routine they go thru when they " meet". I can't even explain it. Head bobbing together, they make this weird dance and say " witchoo". Alls I know, if I am handling Sophie, she is super excited and I get a hard chomp! I wouldn't call it a bite.... BUT... I'm putting her down! Nancy

I don't think I can do a thing with the roof as we are buried under two feet of snow on average! Sean came home this weekend. Our pool was under soooo much pressure, the walls were buckling. We decided to clip the cord that protected the cover. Sean was concerned about the pressure, and worried we could get hurt , so I removed the clippers from him and did it myself. He was in " mid sentence". He was sooo mad at me. but it worked! He complained that I " make choices", that are NOT necessary safe! BUT... our pool would have been destroyed, if I didn't do what I did. Still won't know until Spring if we can save the pool.

I have always made difficult choices with my birds as well. I always choose to " dive in" with 100% I NEVER doubt my choices with my decisions. Once I make a plan... I NEVER stray! Just happy to have my kids always on board, and birds do well with my decisions. Nancy